- Carteret discovers Pitcairn, 1767, Voyages to the Southern Hemisphere, Vol I, Hawksworth
- Topaz discovers mutineers, 1808, Topaz Log, Mayhew Folger
- Delano's Conversation with Folger, Delano's Voyages, Amasa Delano.
- Briton's stop at Pitcairn, 1814, The Briton's Voyage to Pitcairn's Island, Lieut. J. Shillibeer, R.M.
- Pipon's Narrative, 1814, from Capt. Pipon's handwritten narrative.
- John Adams's Story of the Mutinners at Pitcairn, 1825, from Voyage to the Pacific and Beering's Strait, Frederick W. Beechey.
- The Pitcairners as seen by Beechey of the Blossom, 1825, from Voyage to the Pacific and Beering's Strait, Frederick W. Beechey.
- Visit of the Tuscan, 1834, from Journal of Thomas Reed Stavers 1798-1867, the ship Tuscan voyage of 1833.
- F. D. Bennett's Account of the Tuscan's Visit, 1834, from Narrative of a Whaling Voyage, Frederick D. Bennett.
- Removal of Joshua Hill, 1838, from Lines of my Log-books, Sir John C. Dalrymple (at the time Midshipman aboard the Imogene).
- Account of the Removal to Norfolk, 1856, by George J. Curgenven, of the Morayshire.